Snow plow MSPN, sideshiftable
Meiren presents sideshiftable, N-series highway snow plow MSPN. The new highway plow of the N- series has the patented bidirectionally shiftable parallelogram, which gives the driver significantly more options to manoeuvre the snow plow and also helps to cover the area being plowed to the maximum. Patented elastic polyurethane blade holders smoothly move over different obstacles on the ground.
Snow plow MSPN, sideshiftable
Meiren presents the new N-series highway snow plow MSPN, sideshiftable. These combine the best properties of Meiren’s most popular highway snow plow MSP03 with completely new and unique solutions. The new highway snow plow of the N-series has the patented bidirectionally shiftable parallelogram, which gives the driver significantly more options to manoeuvre the plow and also helps to cover the area being plowed to the maximum. Patented elastic polyurethane blade holders smoothly move over different obstacles on the ground. We are currently offering the following products: MSPN3104, MSPN3404, MSPN3704, MSPN4004, MSPN4604 and MSPN5204.
- Patented blade holders – are made from a special polyurethan mixture. Blade holder section deforms and moves backwards, allowing the snow plow to move smoothly over the obstacle. At a speed of 40 km/h the blade holder passes obstacles up to 12 cm high with no problems.
- Copies the road surface to the maximum – 305 mm sections of the blade holders enable using blades of different length (305 – 1200 mm). Shorter blades copy the road surface the best.
- Working width up to 8,5m – The unique patented parallelogram enables shifting the plow sideways and lifting the entire plow. Sideshift gives the driver more options to manoeuvre the front plow. Combined with Meiren 5,5 m sidewing the working width is even up to 8,5m.
- Clean road surface to the maximum – Hydraulic additional blade has 4 sections, that divides pressure between the front and additional blade. Each additional blade section has its own cylinder, ensuring operational pressure in the extent of the entire additional blade. In the event of packed snow, the weight of the entire plow is transferred to the front blade; in the event of slush, weight is transferred entirely on the additional blade equipped with rubber blades. Using the right pressure in the additional blade system ensures extremely clean road surface and highly economical use of the blades. It is possible to mount also 6 section hydraulic additional blade mechanism to models MSPN3404, MSPN3704 and MSPN4004.
- Replacing blades in 5 – 10 minutes –The „Easy Fix system” of rubber blades (there are no fixing slots in the rubber blade) saves time when releasing and securing the bolts and allows you to position the blade at any desired height. It takes only 5 – 10 minutes to replace or adjust the rubber blades!
Manometer – Easy to use
- The manometer always helps to easily select the correct additional pressure to achieve the best plowing result. It also helps to extend the service life of the blades.
Minimum damages to the plow
- Hydraulic impact relief valve softens the impact load affecting the plow and vehicle.
- Less noise – The soft polyurethane material reduces the transfer of vibration to the moldboard, and the caused noise is therefore significantly lower.
- Saving the road surface markings – Patented elastic blade holder saves the road surface markings.
- Economical use of the blades – The lifting cylinder helps to lighten and press the plow as required, ensuring an extremely economical use of the blades.
- Less salt – Maximum copying of the road surface and additional blade system ensure a clean road surface even when plowing just once, which reduces the necessity of using salt.
- Lower fuel consumption – Aggressive cutting angle means less obstacles when coming into contact with snow, which reduces fuel consumption and ensures a clean road already after plowing just once.
Enlarge the working width by using the Meiren’s side wing snow plow KSM04